Service is in ALSYS's DNA
From the formulation of materials to the evaluation of technologies, ALSYS offers its customers its expertise and unique analytical assistance whether on-site or in our facilities.
> On site, ALSYS can for example, establish the mapping of (VOC) gas emissions from a plant in order to measure the impact on its environment or to study the feasibility of filtering industrial liquids.
> In our facilities, it can perform a physical and chemical assessment of materials (membranes, minerals, etc.) to understand the nature of the elements or the origin of the alteration of a product.
Numerous services are available to respond to any type of issues that arise throughout the project lifecycle:
- The audit of processes allows ALSYS to go onsite to analyse existing processes and advise methods to optimise them for increased profitability, and to meet standards and regulations in force
- Assistance training personnel on the operating conditions of their installations (catalysts, filtering systems).
More specific demands can be treated for Catalysis:
- SCR deNox processes (Selective Catalytic Reduction)
- Catalyst assessment for validating its efficiency and estimating its service life.
- Testing solutions on the market, by means of our testing centre for the benchmarking and comparative evaluation of numerous operating conditions
- Tolling, making industrial means available for the execution of production steps in processes: extrusion, drying, calcining, impregnation, mixing.
- The formatting of mineral materials accompanying operations of extrusion or uniaxial pressing.
More specific demands can be treated for Filtration:
- The assessment of membranes to validate their performances.
- The piloting of process solutions by of our technical centre and its range of systems on a pilot scale
- The replacement of membranes and modules
- Availability of technicians to perform preventive maintenance and standard exchanges of equipment.