ALSYS ceramic membranes are tubular shaped filters with asymmetric structure. They are unique in their design and manufacture.
Thus, through two complementary ranges, KLEANSEP™ and CERAMEM®, they can meet most industrial applications.
There are 2 ranges of ceramic membranes, KLEANSEP™ and CERAMEM®
Historical ranges market leaders
ALSYS ceramic membranes are tubular shaped filters with an asymmetrical membrane structure. Unique in design and manufacture, KLEANSEP™ and CERAMEM® products are ideally suited for the widest range of applications.
- High mechanical resistance materials
- Compatibility to most harsh chemicals (e.g. oxidant or corrosive, solvents)
- Ability to withstand high temperatures
- Ability to withstand high levels of oil and solids
- Reliable filtration performance
- Long working life
- Ceramic materials based on oxides or silicon carbide
- Tubular geometry with diameter from 25 mm to 144 mm and length from 1178 mm to 864 mm
- Diameter of the channels from 2 mm to 6 mm
- Membrane area from 0,16 m² / membrane à 10,5 m² / membrane
- Cut-off from microfiltration (1,0μm 0,45μm 0,2μm 0,1μm), ultrafiltration (300 kD, 150 kD, 50 kD, 15 kD), nanofiltration (5 kD, 1 kD)
ALSYS tubular modules are designed to equip the KLEANSEP™ and CERAMEM® ceramic membrane filtration systems:
- Availability of modules housing in different types of steel (316L, 316Ti, Uranus B6, Duplex 2205, Super-duplex 2507, Hastelloy C22, Hastelloy C276 …), Fiber-glass (FRP) or Plastic (CPVC, …)
- Flange (ANSI or DIN) or Clamp connection
- Single gasket or individual gaskets in different types of elastomers (EPDM, FKM, Silicone …)
- Membrane area per module from 0,16 m²/module to 69 m²/module
Product data sheet
- Kleansep™ ceramic membranes and modules (.pdf): ALSYS – EN0022 – KLEANSEP CERAMIC MEMBRANES and MODULES – Data Sheet – V11.21
- Ceramem® membranes and modules