Process design and engineering of the system
Firstly, we answer to your process design and engineering of the system needs, send your specification: email@example.com
Alsys engineers design and manufacture tailor-made membrane filtration systems.
Our filtration units are equipped with modules and membranes. A filtration module is an assembly of housings, membranes and seals. Alsys has different types of configuration adapted to each project. We explain in another section the design of the filtration modules. Here we describe our know-how in process design and engineering of the system.
We use popular software to provide documents in editable formats. First, we create the PFD, PID process description in 2D with Draftsight. Secondly, our design office creates the 3D drawing with SolidWorks. A book of supplies thus created, specifies all the equipment and instruments.
Mechanical design is at the heart of the engineer's job. The objective of the designer is to quickly and efficiently achieve an optimized preliminary design (boilermaking and piping).
Based on these specifications, the functional analysis meets your needs. Alsys provides an operation manual accessible to the operation and maintenance staff. A staff training will complete the use of this operation manual. It will of course be completed by an operating procedure which describes the sequence of operations to drive a membrane system.
The HAZOP method is used to analyze and identify situations that may represent a risk for the personnel, the equipment and the process of the membrane system.
Knowledge and experience
- 3 design and project offices in the USA (Boston, MA), France (Salindres) and Canada (Calgary)
- A team of engineers, technicians, designers, and project managers
- Proven quality assurance for O&G, Nuclear, Chemical, Water and Marine industries standards
- Transmittal sheet management with associated Quality documents (Manufacturing and Control Operations, Assembly and Control Operations, Executed Work File, etc. )
- Design and calculation note for ATEX, ESP, 3-A sanitary, and others
- 10 different standard system designs
Product data sheets (.pdf):
- ALSYS – EN0030 – KLEARSEP OILY WATER SEPARATOR – Data Sheet – V03.21
- ALSYS – EN0082 – PERSEP ULTRAFILTRATION SYSTEM – Data Sheet – V02.21
- ALSYS – EN0020 – KLEANSEP ULTRAFILTRATION SYSTEM – Case study Degreasing Baths – V05.21-2
- ALSYS – US0601 – CeraMem Primary Metal Industry – Case study – V07.19.pdf
- ALSYS – US0603 – INDUSTRIAL LAUNDRIES – Data Sheet – V03.21
- ALSYS – EN0003 – MEMBRANE SERVICES – SYSTEM ENGINEERING and DEVELOPMENT – Data Sheet – V09.21
- Studies for the nuclear industry
- Design of units with submerged flat sheet ceramic membranes for produced water Oil & Gas)
- Marine scrubber filtration system (for closed loop “Exhaust Gas Cleaning Systems”)